What is a Chiropodist?
The role of the Chiropodist is to maintain and improve patient mobility, to alleviate foot pain, provide health education and thereby improve one’s quality of life.
Our Chiropodists provide care to a diverse range of patients and specialize in the following areas:
- Routine and complex nail care
- Ingrown toe nails (including removal)
- Nail fungal infection treatment
- Wound care (including diabetic ulcers)
- Treatment for corns, calluses & warts
- Education and preventative care for diabetic patients
- Dermatological conditions
This service is offered at the following locations: Etobicoke, Mississauga, North York, and Toronto